As with many aspects of the COVID-19 environment, the topic of reopening municipal facilities to the public probably generates more questions than answers.
- When will we reopen?
- What services will we provide?
- What will be different?
- Should we move desks?
- How will employees feel?
- How will the community respond?
• Mick Fleming, CEM – Joint Emergency Management System Director, Northwest Central Dispatch
• Jim Norris – Village Manager, Hoffman Estate
• Danny Langloss – City Manager, Dixon
• Matt Roeschley – Deputy City Manager, Champaign
Join your ILCMA colleagues for a conversation and ideas exchange – you will learn how some communities are planning to reopen and share your ideas and questions. We’re all in this together.
Addresses ICMA Practice Areas: 4 (Staff Effectiveness); 6 (Strategic Leadership); 8 (Policy Facilitation and Implementation); 9 (Community and Resident Service); and 10 (Service Delivery); 13 (Human Resources Management and Workforce Engagement); 14 (Communication and Information Sharing).
The webinar is free, but you must register in order to receive the Zoom link to participate.
A Zoom invitation will be emailed to registrants 24 hours before the webinar
ILCMA COVID-19 Webinar-Zoom Invitation to be emailed 24 hours prior to webinar
May 15, 2020
11:30 am - 1:00 pm