The City of Wood Dale is seeking a full-time Information Technology Coordinator. The functions of this position are complex and technical in nature, requiring the exercise of judgment and initiative. This position reports directly to the IT Director
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Project and vendor management
- Assist with various projects including inventory, system migrations, and software implementation and installation of new hardware
- Server and desktop monitoring and maintenance
- Printer support
- Wired/wireless infrastructure
- Network support
- Phone system support and updates
- Police specific projects, including application, squad, and hardware support
- Camera support
A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a closely related field, and five to seven years of related experience and/or training are required. Knowledge of local government operations is preferred.
The starting salary for this position is +/- $85,000 DOQ. Excellent benefits include IMRF; paid vacation and sick leave accrual; and medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Remote work may be available throughout the workweek. This position is open until filled. Applications can be downloaded and printed from the City website. Interested candidates should submit their application, resume, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources, 404 N. Wood Dale Rd., Wood Dale, IL 60191.