Hanover Township Youth and Family Services is seeking to hire a Full-Time Family Therapist (English speaking, Spanish preferred) that will assist with meeting the mission of Youth and Family Services by providing direct intervention to families. This position works to strengthen families, promote positive youth development using resiliency-based methods. Our goal is to improve interpersonal relationships by utilizing best practices for clinical family therapy.
This position is responsible for maintaining a caseload and collaborating with Youth and Family Services Outreach and Prevention staff and community providers to assess the clinical needs of Township residents. The ideal candidate should possess additional training and/or experience in family therapy and the ability to provide effective treatment utilizing a collaborative spirit, capacity to utilize support in the face of uncertainty and risk, willingness to embrace multiple forms of intervention within a coherent framework and model, and comfort with transparency linked with professional challenges and the mission of Youth and Family Services.
We are seeking candidates who possess a passion for the work, are adaptable and possess a strong work ethic.
- A Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or a related field and experience in providing family therapy is required
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- LCSW/LCPC is preferred
This is a 40-hour work week position that requires working two evenings with a four-day work week option. Starting salary $50,000 – $63,000 based on qualifications and years of experience.
- Excellent benefits package including major medical coverage, vision, dental, life insurance
- Retirement PENSION through the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
- 457(b) Plan Retirement Plan
- Yearly training allowance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PAID Time Off including:
- 12 PAID Holidays per year
- 5 PAID Vacation Days after 30 days of employment (10 Vacation Days after one year of employment, 15 Vacation Days after completing 4 years of employment)
- 12 PAID Sick Days per year (accrue one sick day per month)
- 2 PAID Personal Days per year
- 1 PAID Floating Holiday per calendar year
Please submit cover letter and resume to the Dr. Natalie Pamphile, Assistant Director of Clinical Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until filled. Hanover Township is an equal opportunity employer. A copy of the complete job description can be found at https://www.hanover-township.org/Home/Components/JobPosts/Job/248/77.