Police Officer (Accepting Applications for Lateral Officers)
The Mount Prospect Police Department is actively seeking highly motivated and committed women and men to serve as police officers to a diverse community of 56,852 residents by living the Department’s motto: With COURAGE We Protect; With COMPASSION We Serve. With a rich history, the Mount Prospect Police look forward to an exciting and progressive future. YOU can be a part of that future.
Applications for lateral officers are continuously accepted. Next review of lateral applications will be May 1, 2023.
APPLY at www.JOINMPPD.org
- $77,327 – $97,410 (DOQ) for lateral police officers. Top Salary: $105,925 in 2022 (contract under negotiation)
- Pension Plan
- Annual uniform allowance
- Paid Vacation, Personal and Sick Time
- Specialty pay, longevity pay & certified Police Officer Pay
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance
- 3-hour minimum pay for court
- Day/Afternoon shifts work on a 5-2/5-3 day off schedule; Midnight shift works 5-3 day off schedule
For minimum requirements, additional benefit information and an application to apply as a lateral officer, visit www.JOINMPPD.org .
The Village of Mount Prospect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives to be a welcoming and inclusive place for all. People of diverse backgrounds, veterans and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.