Downstate City/County Management Association
FALL DOWNSTATE MEETING
October 12 & 13, 2023
Thursday, October 12, 2023
- 4:00 p.m. Macon County Law Enforcement Training Center (1095 Rotary Way, Decatur, IL). Tour the state-of-art law enforcement training facility and take part in law enforcement simulator training (VirTra). The facility was built & donated by the Howard G. Buffett Foundation and is a must-see!
- 6:00 p.m. Networking Reception and Dinner at GK9 Wine & Spirits (225 Water St., Decatur, IL)
Join colleagues after the tour for wine and spirits at the newly opened wine shop (there is a full offering of spirits, beers, wines, and mixers as well). Dinner from various Downtown Decatur Restaurants will be catered in beginning at 7:30 p.m.
Friday, October 13, 2023 – Decatur Conference Center (4191 US Highway 26 West, Decatur, IL 62522)
- 8:00 – Breakfast
- 8:30 – 9:15 a.m. Welcome and Overview of What is Driving Decatur’s Rebound
- 9:15 – 10:30 a.m. Changing the T.I.F. Dialogue
- 10:45 – Noon Harnessing the Power of Existing Data in Community Development
- 12:00 – Lunch and Business Meeting
Registration Fee: $50 – Includes buffet breakfast & lunch on Friday.
Decatur Conference Center, 4191 US Highway 36 West, Decatur, IL 62522
A block of rooms has been reserved under “ILCMA” at the rate of $85/night plus tax. Call 217-422-8800 to make your reservation today!
The room block release date is Oct. 1!
Registration Deadline: Friday, October 6, 2023
Cancellations: To receive a full refund, cancellations must be received by Friday, October 6, 2023. Registrants, who do not attend the meeting but have not canceled, are responsible for the entire fee. Registrants who have not paid will be billed.
October 12, 2023 - October 13, 2023
4:00 pm - 1:00 pm