HR Green, Inc. is a professional engineering and technical consulting firm serving clients throughout the United States and beyond. We enjoy a longstanding reputation for business accountability to our clients. We are a privately held, employee-owned company, fully committed to the success of our clients and the well-being of our employees. We’ve been in business without interruption since 1913. We carefully target our technical services to address the timeliest needs of our clients, evolving as necessary to meet their challenges. We help public and private sector clients to design, construct, own and operate successful enterprises in the following markets:
- Transportation – Design and construction phase services for highways, bridges, rail and intermodal facilities
- Water– Design, construction phase and operational services for potable & process water, wastewater and water resources management
- Governmental Services – Comprehensive suite of program management services and software technologies to help federal, state and local agencies function more effectively and efficiently. Services include public-private partnership (P3) consulting, program management and community redevelopment.
- Senior Living – HR Green designs, constructs, owns and operates Windsor Manor Assisted Living Communities. Learn more at http://www.windsor-manor.com/
- Energy –Turn-key engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for clean, affordable power from solar, wind and methane.
HR Green, Inc.
2363 Sequoia Drive, Suite 101
Aurora, IL 60506
Tim Hartnett, PE