PROCHAMPS offers sound public policy to deal with neighborhood decay.
How does PROCHAMPS help communities?
- Requires banks to register, with points of contact and real people
- Creates a direct line of communication with property managers
- Team of dedicated professionals assigned to your community, helping to follow up with banks and getting you an answer.
- No out of pocket costs to the community. Program is funded through registration fees
PROCHAMPS: 4 Easy Steps to Combat Foreclosure Blight
- Community passes a model ordinance
- PROCHAMPS staff researches/tracks properties, contacts banks, and gets them to register.
- Community receives their share of the registration fees and information on responsible parties through user-friendly and multi-functional database.
- Code Officials can utilize our cutting edge, web-based interactive date platform to communicate directly with banks and our team will follow-up on your behalf.
A Proven Record of Success
- More than 125 communities utilizing PROCHAMPS throughout the nation
- Over 1 million property registrations to-date
- Lasting relationships-many of our community partners have been utilizing our program for 7 years or more
- PROCHAMPS is a revenue neutral program
- PROCHAMPS has doubled in size in the last 2 years, making us the nationwide industry standard